Thread: TRF Summer Party, August 6,7 & 8th 2009

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 TRF Summer Party, August 6,7 & 8th 2009 
    SUMMER PARTY, 2009—Please Mark Your Calendar, As It Will Be Held on August 7th and 8th, 2009. Register On-Line Now! Or Register by Fax or Mail Using the PDF Print Form! You can also Register by Phone at 800-678-8764. Theme will be African Safari!

Register here. https://secure.zeni.net/trf/SPform.php

Pictures from the Event

After taking a few years off we are going back to The Roadster Factory summer party. We always have a great turn out of TR8 and a handful of 7's. If you would like to book a room with the large group of people from TheWedgeshop or Lanocha racing please give us a call or shoot us an email, the rooms do fill up fast.

As far as we know they will be doing Drag racing and Auto X'ing per the usual schedule.

Thanks
    TheWedgeshop.com
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com

Brit
    Any more details on the schedule. The TRF website isn't much help... except for the Safari :wink: They list 6th - 8th ...then 7th -8th. Trying to figure out when to book a room. From what I gather, nothing happening on Sunday?

Brit
    There is now a tenative schedule in Charle's newsletter if anyone is interested. Drags Friday, Car Show Saturday night and hopefully Autocross Saturday

You know we will be attending the drags and the auto x. We will have videos up ASAP. Maybe even before we get home... New technology is just great.

Thanks
    Clint
    TheWedgeshop.com
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com

Brit
    Will be good to see you Clint & Woody and all the other Wedge owners. Just fixing a pesky oil leak on mine...I hope! They don't take kindly to cars that drip oil at the drag strip. ops:

Lets pray for some dry weather. We seem to be in a pattern were it's either dry as a bone for days or rains for days. Hopefully we hit a dry spell.

We are traveling down in a group of 7. 6 wedges and 1 lonely out of place stag..... He owns a wedge so we let him tag along.

Anyone wants to meet up on the way give us a ring.

Thanks
    Clint
    TheWedgeshop.com
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com

Itinerary for the show.

Thanks
    Clint
    TheWedgeshop.com
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com

Brit
    Yep, got it in the mail the other day. Also got a letter & email that you can do the show only for 25 bucks. That would only be attractive to those close by I'm sure. Besides, we "bad boys" wouldn't do without the drags & autox! :twisted:

I've been doing some last minute preparations. My GM dealer just delivered 2 qts of Syncro Fluid so that will get changed today. Engine oil leak appears fixed. Told my GF, I feel like I'm getting ready for a race weekend instead of a party!

Tuesday morning & they are predicting a beautiful weekend. Lets hope I'm not jinxing us. :roll:

Brit
    Just back home. Lots of Wedges and a great weekend! Here's a photo. I'm sure Woody & Co will post lots more.

Pics from the event are up on the site. Videos will be done soon. If anyone has more pics please feel free to send them over. Clint@thewedgeshop.com

Pictures from the Event

Thanks
    Clint
    TheWedgeshop.com
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com