First of all we would like to thank all of you guys for helping us surpass our goal for 2010 of 300 members on the forum. We are happy to keep this place going for you guys and provide a resource for these wonderful cars of ours.

For those of you who do not get our Newsletter you haven't heard from us in awhile. For those of you who do, we hope you enjoyed the latest one!

September and October have been great driving months so far around southern New England. In late September we attending the British Invasion in Stowe,VT. The show turned out to be the largest all British Car Show in the United States this year with over 650+ cars in attendance.

Pictures from the show are here

The forum has started to gather some nice build up projects and I wanted to point out a few of them.

First is Roger Katowski's build. This was a complete restoration. Everything on the car is new! This car is a real must see in person, but since most of us will never get the pleasure. Take a peak.

Roger Katowski's Build Thread Click here

Next is my very own car. I will be documenting my build up of the Turbo Coupe. The big attraction is going to be the Turbo 3.5 Rover V8 power plant. The build is well underway, just needs a few hours put towards it to get it to the stage where fabrication will come into play. This should be a good one.

Clint Cooper's Build Thread Click here

Lastly I would like to point out our contribution to the forum. We have provided another technical write up on how to install an electric fan, more commonly our Maradyne 14" Electric Fan.

Read the full write up here Click

Thanks
Clint
The Wedge Shop