Thread: Jaguar D Type ( L & R Replica )

Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1. #1 Jaguar D Type ( L & R Replica ) 
    Little Brit
    Name:  Picture 815.jpg
Views: 5419
Size:  68.9 KBThis was my favourite toy untill I shipped it to USA and discovered the 55MPH speed-limit that was operational in the state of Florida at that time, my first attempt to drive from Orlando to Tampa was an absolute disaster, with heat, with cops, with state-troopers and with people hanging way out of passing car windows taking pictures,at that speed not enough air would enter the grill apeture to keep the cooling working, the cops were only nosey and/or wanted to have a test ride,(no chance) the state-troopers (no comment? ). The final drive ratio was designed to blast down German autobahns at 170MPH but the camshafts would not allow the engine to run cleanly in 2nd gear at 55. So the whole trip was a nightmare and I soon got fed up watching my rear view mirrors for blue flasher lamps.

Little Brit
    Attachment 0Name:  Picture 816.jpg
Views: 4748
Size:  59.9 KBAfter a few tours of Sebring raceway ,lots of car shows and auto driving tests I decided to sell the Jag to finance a nice big V8 Hemi muscle car and help my business. The Jag went to an antique aircraft dealer for his private collection or a racerAttachment 0

I love the single drivers side aero wing!

Thanks
    Clint
    The Wedge Shop
    The Wedge Shop
    Fast.British.Reliable.
    www.thewedgeshop.com

I like Jaguar very much but this one didn't impressed me. White circles are strange))

Last week, went to a local exhibition and saw some of the greatest jaguar models till now. I just admire these jaguar cars because of their wonderful looks and unique functionality.
    Last edited by ydney11; 02-11-2015 at 10:41 PM.

First of all - no matter how much time last since production of these cars... They are still modern and stunning. Love it!
    If you have any questions about used car engines or other parts, engines etc - don't hesitate to PM me!